What are the top 10 everyday maintenance services/requests for historical home repair?
- Repair and/or replace Exterior Rotten Wood, soffits, fascia and siding
- Rebuild or repair front and rear porch flooring and ceiling boards including railings
- Sanding, prepping and painting exterior of Homes (replacing bad wood with new as needed). And yes, we have lead certified technicians.
- Scraping, Sanding and painting interior Baseboards, Doors, Trim and Windows
- Foundation, repointing and other brickwork Repairs
- Rebuilding rotten window frames, sill and sashes. Assisting in the structural repair of historical windows as well as re-glazing and repairing windows
- Re-squaring of doors and replacing of rotten Wood jambs from exterior water damage-WDO work
- Repairing detached 1920’s garages, adding shelving, replacing garage doors and just overall…making them useful for the modern family
- Repairing drywall and plaster for leaks or settling cracks. Re-caulking around tubs and sinks and re-grouting small to full bathroom showers
- Manipulating existing spaces to create walk in closets and new doorways.